Little Miss Presley invited a few of her friends for a
Fancy Tea Party
in honor of her 3rd birthday!
Everyone was asked to come in their fanciest clothes.
Here's the table...
{I got lucky when I spotted this turquoise/gold teapot and all the brown/cream china for a crazy steal of a deal!}
On the menu:
mini peanut butter/jelly sandwiches
white chocolate strawberries
pickle/cheese
grapes
*brownie/ice cream sundaes with sprinkles for dessert*
As you can tell, things got a little crazy after lunch.
Trying to organize a bunch of 3 year olds was a (ahem) daunting task. So there is a lack of pictures or proof of anything after this point.
For journaling purposes:
my mom and sister painted glitter fingernails
&
we learned very fancy words
When everyone left, I realized I hadn't even taken any pictures of the guests. So here's 2 of our adorable friends.
Scarlett & Kanyon
And Little Miss Birthday with her friend Scarlett
It was a fun party. wild & crazy, but always lots of fun. I don't think I would have survived without my mom/sister/friend sticking around to help out.
Happy Birthday Miss Presley! You continue to make us laugh with your silly personality and you give the best hugs & kisses in the whole world! We love you!



4 comments:
happy Birthday cute Presley! Great part mama Jen!
That is a cute idea to do a tea party! I do have to say that I am copying Paityns ART birthday party for my Samantha! Such fun ideas! Thanks Jen! :) So... how did you make that cake??
Love ya Jen, hope Christmas was beautiful at the Bird house and New Years was a blast!!
too cute! i love that they dressed up "fancy". she is so cute and has gotten so big. hopefully, next time im in utah i can see you guys! happy birthday presley!
Such a cute party! And cute little girls you have!
Post a Comment