Thursday, July 10, 2008

Calling All Ladies

Sick of shaving, waxing, plucking, hiding that bikini line, but don't want to pay for laser hair removal?? Well, join the club and go buy this...
This is seriously a lifesaver for summer. You can find it at Walgreens.
By The Way, it doesn't even hurt. Just rub it on, let it sit for 6-8 minutes, then wipe off. (It's really made for a man's beard, but it does the trick)
Easy enough, right?

12 comments:

Nikki Hansen said...

I remember you telling me about this at the girls night so I bought some today and I am so excited to try it.

Kristen said...

thanks jen... i found it btw! i felt kinda weird buying it! mine has a picture of a guy on it...LOL

nancy said...

I looked for it and could not find it but I will look again!!!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey great, I am going to have to go and buy some! Hey I work in Pleasant Grove and I would love to come and visit you sometime! I still have never seen your house! Well looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Meghan said...

Yes, it is a wonderful secret to share! ;) I always feel funny buying it because it says it's for a black man... so, I make Steve buy it although that probably doesn't really make sense either!

Darbee said...

Thanks for the tip. I just may need to give it a try! How are you? I was hoping I'd see you over the 4th, but no luck for me! We NEED to get together! Call me AnYtImE!!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

sold! I am totally going to try it, I have been contemplating the laser but I will try anything else in the meantime.

Kyler and Hillary said...

I am on my way to the store now! haha thanks for the tip. :) Jen, your so cute. I love all the updates.

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Sounds like a miracle...thanks for sharing!! I'm off to the store to get it!!...really, it's on my shopping list!

Chelsey said...

I can't wait to try this! I hope the walgreens in VA carry this...there are a lot more black men around so hopefully that increases the odds!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I will try this too! I hate hair that is way for Christmas I had the Laser Hair that didn't really work!

Erin S. said...

hey jen! i saw this post on your blog a while back and had to comment today just to say...

i bought it, i tried it, and...

well let's just say i really love you a lot right now for recommending it!

bytheway, i got it at target for all these peeps who can't find it elsewhere.