It was so fun catching up with my long-time friend Camie and her two cute kids Addie and Brigden last week! We met up at "The Bubble" to go swimming and our kids had SO much fun playing together!! I think Paityn and Addie were meant to be friends because they are so much alike and they were instantly friends! And a big thanks to my sister Abby for coming along to help out!! How I ever do things on my own, I don't know, because having an extra set of hands is a lifesaver!
40 Hikes 40 Trails 2016
10 years ago






3 comments:
How fun! I love Presley! I am so glad you guys had fun. Me and Abbie need a week to hang out!
It was a blast! We for sure need to do it again--- soon :). I was suprised at how well the little ones got along... truly destined to be friends! Thanks for a great afternoon! You are the best!
How fun! The Bubble, that is awesome. You kids are so cute and cute Camie looks just the same.
Post a Comment