Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spoiled By Aunt Kristie

Hannah, Addie, and Sky have been staying down in St. George this weekend at Kristie's house so we met up with them yesterday to go shopping and hang out. We first went to the mall, then the girls got their toe nails painted. Each girl picked out their favorite color...pink for Paity! Ben was such a good sport with all the girls...he even told Paityn that "pink matches purple."

Then off to Old Navy for matching outfits!! Only sweet Kristie would think up this idea! The girls all walked around and picked out their favorite outfit and then they all voted on which one they wanted! Don't they all look adorable?
After we went to Durango's for lunch. I think I could do that every day! It was so fun! Who knew a day of shopping and girl talk could wear a girl out!!

4 comments:

nancy said...

So fun, I almost wish Zack was a girl so he could have gone. Kristie is so fun.

Brooke Wheeler said...

That was so fun! And I loved spending time with you! Hey do you need a babysitter for Friday? I would L O V E to!

Kami Su said...

Thanks for taking care of girls while they were there. It looks like they were spoiled crazy.

Meghan said...

Cute! It sounds like so much fun! :) Glad to see a post or two... I was getting ready to harass you! :P