Thursday, July 10, 2008

Andy Mckee - Africa - Toto - www.candyrat.com

This post is for Seth Ollerton, Chris Nelson, and Ryan Hone. Love the 80's!!

9 comments:

Seth Ollerton said...

Watched it! Loved it! The 80's rule!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Devin that video is awesome. It rocks! I am just commenting so you wouldn't delete it! Haha! Love ya!

Tyto said...

I love it! Can he play a little Cyndi Lauper for me?

Unknown said...

American Idol is waiting for you Devin. You'd make Dad very PROUD. GO FOR IT. Cool video by the way!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Hey Jen!!! I'm so glad I found your blog... I was thinking about you today and then the thought occured to me that you might have a blog... and thanks to google, I found you!!! You guys look great! I'm glad we now have a way to keep in touch!

Kyler and Hillary said...

ok jen. hope this isn't too long. here's the recipe for delicious Alfredo pizza:
Dough
3- 3 1/2 C. Flour
2 Tbsp yeast
3/4 tsp salt
1 C. warm water
2 Tbsp olive oil
mix 2 C flour with yeast and salt. Add water and oil. then add remaining flour till dough is ready to handle. Knead for a few minutes. let rise approx. 30 min.
Bake with toppings @ 400 for 20-30 min. *i use a little less yeast than 2 T because the pizza dough gets really huge!

Alfredo Sauce
Mix/melt together equal amounts of butter and flour. 2 Tbsp each. Add 1 Cup of Milk stirring really well. make sure it is warm enough so that it melts cheeses. Then add like 1/4 to 1/2 block of cream cheese. and a couple handfulls of parmesan cheese. stir and keep heating till consistancy. add pepper and galic to taste!

there you have it! i'm embarassed this is the longest 'comment' ever! haha. you can then do either chicken alfredo or we love putting ham and tomato. Good luck. call me seriously if any questions

.zwheel said...

Hey Devin. I was wondering if you could come show me some stuff on the guitar so it doesn't just sit in my room all the time haha. thanks.
Zach

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

This video represents everything that is beautiful in the world! That guy played the melody so well with his guitar that a singer wasn't necessary!