Monday, July 21, 2008

Donny & Marie Concert

The long awaited concert finally arrived!! My brother-in-law Mark bought all of us girls tickets to the Donny & Marie concert for Mother's Day, I know is that nice or what?! (Thanks again Mark!) So Friday morning we left to Vegas to make a day of it! We hit the malls, ate yummy food (including dessert for lunch and dinner), and went to the concert! Devin was Mr. Mom for the day and watched the kids ALL DAY! He did such a good job and was pretty proud of himself!

I've been wanting to go to H&M for so long because I've heard so much about it. Now I can cross that off my list of things to do. But I think I had too high of expectations for it. Bummer!Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...delish! Bring on the cheesecake!
Happy Birthday to Kami! Don't mind the waitor's microphone...weirdo!
Our booth at the concert on the third row...Mark really out did himself!! Such great seats!
The concert was awesome! Thanks Kami for secretly snapping this picture! I never really realized how big they really were until I saw them on Oprah! I always thought they were just famous in Utah. Mainly because you'd just see them all over Provo. But I was wrong, they rock!! Now when I see Donny in Provo, I may just start to yell and ask for his autograph! ;)

I think we'll have to start making this an annual trip!

9 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

Heck ya for Donny & Marie!!! Did you know that I was introduced to Marie when she came to one of the Osmond's homecoming. Merrill Osmond lives in our home ward in Ephriam

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

wooho! I love Donny, he was in my Provo ward, I never thought he was big either until he was on a Friends Episode, I bet it was so fun to see them in concert.

Brooke Wheeler said...

How fun Jen! I wish I could have gone! But my mom only had 6 tickets! You guys probably had a blast!

Meghan said...

Looks like that was a blast!! I tried to call you today... call me when you can! :)

Jessie said...

I love your two birds in a nest display thingy! it's so stinkin cute!
i love it!
i just made my own blog so you should add me!
love ya

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your outfit is so cute.

Brittney said...

What a fun gift! There is nothing like a good Girls Night Out!

Loved talking to you the other day! Thanks for all of your advice. I miss my girls!!

Debi said...

Hi Jen! I found your blog and it is so, so cute! Your kids are darling! I have two girls who are about the same age, I think. Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog and see what your cute family is up to.
Debi Youngs
(used to be Debi Layton)

Anonymous said...

yeah! so fun! I am jealous! it was great to see you the other day!-hope you are enjoying breaking dawn!