As you can see, my life partner and I really enjoyed our gaycation get-away!
This is one of many poses we did for cameras all in fun to make our group laugh every day all day long. We really played this up at the formal dinners and activities.
We had a great photo at one of our best dress formal nights, but Myles and I were too cheap to pay for that picture. It was seriously funny.
There was even one LDS couple that said to us after seeing Myles' BYU shirt as we sat down by them on a ferry boat, that they thought we were gay. They were a little older, and Myles and I felt like saying to them, "well we were really worried about you guys dying on this trip since you look so old, geezers"! j/k
The cruise was sweet; we ate a ton, snorkeled, relaxed on the beach, ate some more (over 30 pieces of pizza Sabarro's Pizza size), performed on the Princess Pop Star Idol performance and won, and napped. Glad to be back now and able to eat Del Taco every day. Peace out.
Devin



12 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Way to go on winning "American Idol" that is awesome!
We need more pictures!
that is hilarious!
Myles, you stay away from him. He's mine!
LOL!! I rarely laugh out loud on the computer...but you are too funny!!!! I love it! I'm so jealous you and your lover got to go....I think Jen and I need to get away now!?!?!? Wait.. that sounds kinda weird.
awww, Devin! We've missed you! Can't wait to hear all about it! ;)
You guys are so dang cute!! I am so happy you guys had such a good time.
Devin you guys were the best! And you gave one AWESOME performance that final night.
Love it. You are great.
Devin,
You kill me. Good to see you and I'm impressed you write in the blog.
You guys definately made me laugh all day long!! I love you guys and was so glad that I was there with you on you "gaycation"! Tell Myles hi for me.
Ha Ha Devin! You Crack me up!!
Love ya guys!!
-Abs
Post a Comment