For the next little while, we're going to be spending a lot of time in St. George while Devin works on a job down here. We've really been enjoying this sunny, spring weather until Paityn got sick the other day. It was such a pretty day yesterday, but we spent the whole day laying in bed with the flu. So sad when your kids get sick. I've never seen her so sick before, I don't think she stood up for longer than a minute at a time. She's doing much better today. It's almost like taking a happy pill every time you walk outside....just love the SUN!!
Devin, Alex, Paityn & Ben
Presley sitting in the bumbo...thanks Christie!! (isn't she getting so chubby?)
Poor Paityn not feeling good. She just moved from chair to chair.
Paityn is so proud of this picture she took all by herself of Presley...good shot Paity!



12 comments:
Wow, Presley is getting so big, how do they grow so fast? Amazing! I hate it when Jayden is sick, it's so horrible and so many times there's nothign you can do! uck!
So fun to see a POST YEA!!!! Presley looks beautiful, wow! I can't get over how alert she is, she enjoys every minute of life it seems. So sad about Paityn, tell her we are sad for her over here. I am jealous you are in Sunny St George with the Wheeler's--HOW FUN! Take tons of fun pics.
We miss you so much!
Your Kids are so cute!
The sun really can make you so happy! How long will you guys be in St. George? Hope Paityn is feeling better, so sad! It was so fun seeing you so much this last month, we need to do that more often.
Jen I am missing you so much. Its not like I saw you all the time but at least I knew I could :( I sound like a crazy boyfriend. Anyway we will make a trip tp come down and see you!
Yes, we're missing you guys as well. St. George is more and more tempting as time passes! ;) Hey, I even bought the kids swimsuits last night. HAHA!
St George?? I'm so jealous! We will have to come and visit you after the baby is born. I love the bumbo(if that is what it is called). Presley looks so cute in it! I will definetly have to get one for little Whitney
hey... we are in st george thsi week too, call me!!
Hey Jen,
Looks like you guys are having fun! Did you get my email? If not, let me know and I will send it to you again! Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Jen! I'm finally tracking down all of the Bird's blogs. So fun to see your cute family. We are living in Vegas so let us know if you're heading down here anytime soon.
Jen, I miss those cute girls, but I am jealous of the warm weather. Wish I was there!
Post a Comment