A little about me.
What time did you get up this morning? I got up at 4:30 to feed Presley, then 7:30 to feed her again.
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It's been awhile...we really need to get out and see some.
What is your favorite TV show? The Biggest Looser first, but used to be The Office before the writters strike.
What do you usually have for breakfast? I usually make Paityn eggs, bacon, toast, then I take a few bites here and there. I'm not a big breakfast person.
What food do you dislike? For sure Seafood!!!
What is your favorite CD at the moment? I just love a ton of different songs...I like Yael Naim.
What kind of car do you drive? A Nissan Murano
Favorite Sandwich? Turkey Avocado
Favorite item of clothing? A good pair of jeans
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere sunny with some nice beaches
Favorite Brand of clothing? I really like Free People
Where would you retire to? Somewhere close to family and friends. Oh and a nice vacation spot to stay when it got cold.
What is your most recent memorable birthday? I don't know, I've liked all my birthdays....my friends and my mom threw me a really fun 16th birthday with lots of people.
Favorite sport to watch? Football. I always loved going with my dad to the Utah Football games and now enjoy going with Devin to the BYU games. I just love the atmosphere...it makes me want to eat a hot dog! :)
When is your birthday? August 19
Are you a morning person or a night person? Probably a night person..I get more stuff done.
What is your shoe size? 8
Pets? No, but I love animals and would love a dog someday when I'm done having kids.....Devin, hint hint!
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmm..not that I know of.
What did you want to be when you were little? An interior designer
How are you today? Really good, no make-up on or anything.
What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate....Symphony bars especially
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? There's always lots of little fun things coming up, but I'm not looking forward to April 22 when my bro leaves.
What are you listening to right now? Paityn singing karaoke to "Don't Go Break'n my Heart".
What is the last thing you ate? A M&M
Do you wish on stars? Yes, but not lately, I really should.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? a light blue, like a robin's egg
How is the weather right now? It looks nice, but is really chilly.
Last Person you spoke to on the phone? My mom, but Meghan in person. :)
Favorite Soft Drink? Dr. Pepper, with a lime. Enough said.
Favorite Restaurant? Lots. I really just love going to new restaurants.
Hair color? Blonde
What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, dolls, girly things.
Hugs or kisses? Hugs from anyone, and kisses from a few people....dev, paityn & presley
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
When was the last time you cried? Not sure.
What is under your bed? nothing
What did you do last night? I went to a YW Ettiquette Dinner and Devin & Paityn went to the BYU basketball game. (Mike & Andrea watched Presley...thank you!)
What are you a afraid of? Something bad happening to someone I love.
Salty or sweet? Sweet
Favorite day of the week? I really enjoy Sundays....nice and relaxing
How many towns have you lived in? 5....Kearns, Centerville, Provo, Springville, Hawaii.
Do you make friends easily? I hope so...I love all of my friends!
I Tag...everyone who hasn't done this tag yet on their blog. :)
40 Hikes 40 Trails 2016
10 years ago



4 comments:
That was fun reading more about you! Hope you have a fun weekend! See ya Saturday!
It was fun to read that! I knew a lot of them, but some of them surprised me! :)
Hey Jen...
M + M + M = M&M's.
Do you remember that? It was fun seeing you last week. Let's SeRiOuSlY get together soon!
I love reading when people do those tags, i just dont like doing them...
Post a Comment