Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here's to the next few months!

Well, this is my new "home" away from home for the next few months. St. George has been pleasantly warm these past couple weeks. As you can see from the pic, this is my jobsite. Its a small project, just under $2M, but it should be an interesting "retrofit" and building addition. We're adding a parts room on the west side direclty in the middle where the white truck is, and also a crane bay on the north end of the building which is the side where the block retaining wall is.

We will be removing all the existing asphalt and re-paving their lot, and installing a 300+ block retaining wall as well. Things have been going well so far and its been a nice change of pace for me in terms of work.

Our family has visited the park several times and enjoys spending time with Kristie's family. It was fun having Myles, Chief and his friends come visit this past weekend. I even put a few bucks on black (one lousy bet of $10 bucks in 2 hours). Thanks for the good times had by all. Go Cougs tomorrow! Peace out.

Dev
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

nancy said...

Looks like fun! We are missing you guys. Zack needs his wife back!

Seth Ollerton said...

Gosh, I'm gonna be missin' u. One less person in our golf outings, and I'm also sad you didn't sign up for our NCAA bracket contest with the boyz. I wish you the best of luck with work and I think St.George looks fun, especially at this time of year. -Seth

M to the E to the R to the I said...

I am glad that you showed us what is keeping you guys away from us! We are depressed without you here! Last night Nate said "Are Devin and Jen in town?" and I had to break his little heart and say "No, dear." After he cried for a good solid hour, he fell asleep in front of the computer looking at your blog. Poor guy. Really misses you.

Kristen said...

Miss you guys! I hope you enjoy it down there! Let me know when you are back in town for a visit and we can get together!

Brad and Britt said...

You guys have such a cute blog and an even CUTER family! What a fun little addition you have in your familiy now, she's adorable! We are happy to now be a part of the 'blogging' world and will have fun seeing whats going on with your family. Hope to see you guys soon! (but it doesn't look like it for at least a few more months!) Have fun down there!

-Britt and Brad

Ryan said...

Hey Jen and Devin! My wife was looking through blogs and I saw your two names on Britt and Joe's. Good to see you guys are doing so great. Are you going to the reunion in June? Our blog is set to private so email me and I'll add you to it at ryanjvogel@hotmail.com!