Here's the crew!
Can you believe that ALL the guys and a lot of the girls (minus 1 couple that we feel like we've known forever and we claim) have been friends since they were little?? And they're still best friends to this day?? We're so lucky to have them in our life!!
“A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
-Lois Wyse
Matt & Christie

Sean & Lynzi

Seth & Abbie

Tyson & Summer

Steve & Meghan

Mike & Andrea

Ryan & Ashley

Myles & Hailey

Us

Danny & Nancy

Garrett & Shannon

Chris & Autumn

The Girls

The Guys

Yes, you aren't seeing things. Matt shocked the heck out of everyone (especially Devin)!!
Never a dull moment!!
I can't believe how well these pictures turned out!! Meghan did such a good job! The lighting is amazing!! {Thank you!}



12 comments:
'looks' like fun! that is so great that you guys have fun parties like this with your friends. How is everyone able to come?! all our friends are so dispersed(don't know how to spell that?)
-also, my mom will be turning 50 in a year I think and I want to plan something big for her! She's the one always doing the planning-it will shock her to the core! Your idea was great!
This is proof of a great and well-organized party. Good times, good friends, good food, good treats, good games...just plain goodness. The photos look good of everyone. Thanks Megan. Thanks Jenn and Devin for the fun. Until the next party...tomorrow! Get your chopsticks ready!
:) These pics were so fun! Thanks for all the hard work you put in and letting us be the "adoptive" longtime friends too!
You guys are so awesome! It is parties like these that keep these long lasting relationships going strong. We have a tremendous amount of love and respect for you guys and everyone at this party! And please know that your hard work does not go unnoticed. You guys are one of a kind!
Aww..cute pictures!! you guys did such a good job, everything was great. Thanks for the invite, its so fun to get to see everyone. Thanks again, we had a great time - definately worth the drive!
The CHEEZE is oozing, and I love it!!
So fun. Thanks so much for yet one for year of a great love day!!
So cute!! Do I say Sorry for my hubbys kiss or go with?? Thanks again for a great time.
Fun Valentine Tradition!!
My mom told me all about your moms party and said it was Awesome! Your mom is so great and I am so glad you guys did that!! Wish I could have been there for the big suprise! I am suprised that Erin didn't request McDonalds Fries to go with the appetizers too! Oh the good ole' days!! Love ya Jen!
OH MAN! Looks so fun! Good job Jen! You are AMAZING! Wish we could have found a gosh darn babysitter that night!!!
Nice...takes me back to high school dance pictures!
Post a Comment