Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Opposite of Potty Training

Presley's 2 best friends Adilyn & Scarlett are potty training at the moment. So now Presley thinks she wants to! She asks to sit on the potty at least 10 times a day, constantly takes off her clothes, and steals all of Paityn's underwear!

Sounds ideal right? Nope! Although she's sat on the potty she has yet to do anything on it. It's just fun & games! I'm hoping that one of these days she'll do something and surprise us, but for now we're just in the naked stage! (which brings me to a previous post where she is dancing naked)

This is Presley when we were at Adilyn's house. I didn't even realize she didn't have a diaper on. She also thinks this is how you wear underwear! That might be a problem!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! How cute is that little bum!!! I also love the dance party picture with beyonce! That is one of our favorite songs to groove too! I swear we have a couple dance parties a day! Your girls are adorable! I am so glad you liked the Hunger Game series!!!

Kristen said...

hey you! i haven't checked in to your blog for a while and i'm loving catching up on my darling friend's darling family!
anyway, hope all is going well! let's get together soon!?!? love ya!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

you know I love it.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

nothing better than a baby's nakey bum!!!