
Paityn's preschool teacher this year is Mrs. Holman.
I can't believe next year she'll start Kindergarten.
Devin said the other day:
"man, if the next 5 years goes as fast as these 5 years has gone, she'll be 10!" Seriously, more and more I look at her and think "she's getting so big!" {Tear}
She seems to really like it this year, she's got lots of friends and more of a social life than I do!

{and yes, Presley is enjoying the 2 1/2 hours ALL about HER!}



3 comments:
She looks so cute! Now I understand what she was telling me today. I told her she looked cute and she said what she was wearing was for school. :) And yes, they are growing up so fast... too fast. By the way, I have Paityn's hair clip here, just so you know!
She is to cute. I can't believe how fast time is going bye.
We had so much fun with you guys last week. We will have to do it again. Love you guys.
Maybe we will see you tomorrow at the game :)
Jen she is so cute! She will be a year older then Cole. I am probably going to hold him back so that he will be the oldest in his class. July birthday's are no fun for boys.
Post a Comment