I never remember to post about little projects I'm working on, {mainly because most times they don't get finished right away or ever} but my friend took a picture of the latest project!
Little Boy Ties
mine is the stripped one

And the back view

Fun, right?!! I mean, no worries that I don't even have a boy, but when I saw this pattern, I couldn't resist! I do know a lot of cute boys I could picture these ties on though!



7 comments:
You are so talented! I need to have lessons from you. I think you are the next Martha Stewart, but better, way better!
Those turned out so cute jen! I love the tie! I cannot believe you guys caught the stinkin swine flu...I'm glad you are all better!
What a cute idea!!! that makes me want to make aiden some! They are so hard to find for a little baby so maybe i should just make one! yours is super, super cute! also so sorry your family got the swine flu! how awful! you are very blessed to have so many wonderful family members and friends that take care of you.
Super cute Jen, where did you get the pattern??? I do have a couple of little crazy boys who need some ties and I am taking sewing lessons right now so bring on the projects!!! Looks so cute!!
Oh I need to know how...DARLING!!!!
K You need to teach me. I love it. So cute.
Can I place an order? :) I am always looking for cute ties and they are hard to find. Way to go Martha.
Post a Comment