Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The dreaded Swine Flu

Well, it happened.

We caught that dreaded swine FLU.

And it was a long week away from the outside world.

The only good thing is we all  made it through, alive and all. ;)

So we watched a lot of movies, colored a lot of pictures,



Had lots of food dropped off to us,
{Literally it made me laugh, our doorbell would ring and our sweet family and friends would drop by groceries, dinner, treats, homemade bread, cut up watermelon...}

And mostly tried to sleep it off!


Good bye Swine Flu.
Please don't come back anytime soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck! So not fun! Sounds like a long week! My friend's cousin took the pics of my kids. Her name is Chelsey Bell. She is just starting out so I think she is charging $75 for just kids and $100 for family I think- don't quote me. I payed $75 and she put all the prints on the disc. She took us to 3 different locations around the American Fork/ Highland area. She was awesome. If you need her number let me know. Hope all is well at your home now! Sorry we missed you on Monday- it would have been fun to have you guys over!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Jen, I am so sorry. That is awful.
We really need to get together. We miss you guys. It has been forever.
I am glad you are feeling better.
Love ya...
Tell Dev- Go Cougs....

Seth Ollerton said...

Oink!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Gald you back! we missed you all!

Meghan said...

Talk about the longest week ever! Good thing we were sick over here at the same time, otherwise it would have been much longer of a stretch of just phone calls! ;)

Chelsey said...

Oh man, since Tim is in the hospital or clinic now with patients I am convinced we are going to get it... I'm glad to know you recovered safe and sound!

Marie said...

That totally stinks! Glad you guys are feeling better!!

Jen Bird said...

Yucky!! Ya i Hated it!! Except it WAS SO ANNOYING!! I couldn't color... i love coloring!! Haha i felt so crappy i couldn't get up cuz i was dizzy ya know?? ya.. not good!!!

Jen Bird said...

By the way that was from Brooke!

Miller's said...

OH man that does not sound fun, I am just waiting for our turn because I know it is coming sooner or later. Nothing worse then everyone being sick especially with the swine flu. I'm glad everyone is better!

Dara's Doodles said...

AUGH!! That's awful! I'm glad you're all better!