Well, I am kind of back-tracking, but I wouldn't want you to miss out on our "Art City Days" celebrations! (in the Bird family, long time Springville-ites, that translates over to a "National Holiday")
A r t C i t y D a y s w o u l d n ' t b e t h e s a m e w i t h o u t . . . .
T h e C a r n i v a l
T h e S c o n e s

(There's Uncle Calvin, Aunt Linda, Danny & Devin serving up some hot, yummy scones: an Art City Specialty)
T h e P a r a d e



Another fun tradition is watching the parade outside of Calvin & Linda's house with everyone, then having a big lunch in their backyard! Paityn's cousin Sky always looks after Paityn and helped her get some candy at the parade! Thanks Sky!
T h e 1 0 - y e a r R e u n i o n
I think I have a better picture now of exactly what Devin must have been like in High School!! Devin was the MC that night and I must say, he was hillarious!! He still makes me laugh 6 years later!! Plus it's always fun seeing all of his friends...I got lucky because he has the coolest, funniest friends and they have the greatest wives! It was such a fun reunion!
It was another fun year by all! We look forward to the city celebration every year!











2 comments:
How fun, I wish we would have gone this year but we did strawberry days instead. But I wish we would have done both!
ahh, Art City days... it's not summer without it! ;) Too bad we couldn't do the carnie stuff together!
Post a Comment