Monday, June 16, 2008

Sun, Sno-Cones & Summer

Oh, how I have so much to post about, especially just finishing up Art City Days! But before I go to all that work, thought I'd drop a few pics of us enjoying the sun!
The Simpsons invited us to a beautiful day of boating a few weeks ago at Sand Hollow with their friends Cory, Lynley & Caroline! It was the perfect day to be on the lake! Nice weather with an occasional dip in the lake! Thanks Nate, Meri, and Solee!! It's one of our favorite things!

SnO-cOnEs . . . A snow cone (or sno cone. Spanish: raspado) is a dessert item usually made of crushed or shaved ice, flavored with brightly colored sugary syrup, usually fruit-flavored.
[my definition:] A yummy, cool treat that keeps the kiddos happy while the mommy's continue their walk.
I can tell we'll be taking a lot of walks this summer to go get sno-cones.

9 comments:

Brooke Wheeler said...

How fun! I love sno-cones! Haha! Paityn and Presley are soooooooooooooooOoOoOoO cute! i love them! You are way cute too!How fun I am so glad you had so fun!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

mmmmm....I love snow-cones. They don't really sell them here in the east...so sad! I guess I am going to have to come out there to Utah and find one!

Jen said...

I love that pictures with you smiling eating the sno-cones. It's so cute! Your girls are beautiful!

Brad and Britt said...

those pictures are so cute! Brad and I just kicked off our summer by getting a snow cone this week! I love them! Hope to see you guys soon!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

How fun, I love sno cones. Looks like St.George is fun and hot. We miss you guys.

Brooke Wheeler said...

Hey jen
My new blog site is www.brookiesjournal.blogspot.com now!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh, how I love summer and sno cones!

Lindy T! said...

You have inspired me to go out and get a sno-cone...but I actually will now use the Spanish word for it, since you made me bilingual. Your kids are growing up so fast!!! (and you are just as cute as ever) I miss you J-Walk!

Anjuli said...

yeah Sno Cones are the best. I sure thought so last summer in a major prego state!!