I can't believe it people; my friends and I have been graduated for over 10 years now! It was good times had by all as my good friend Seth Ollerton would say (by the way, thanks for letting me borrow the nice photo Seth). I got asked a week before the event to "MC" the nights activities and so thanks to all my friends for letting me pick on them.
The food was good although I didn't get a chance to really enjoy it, and I thought our senior class officers did an awesome job of putting the event together in terms of inviting, planning, food, prizes, and decorations (Sherri, Sophie, and Joni). It was fun seeing all our friends, but also a bunch of people we hadn't seen since graduation. I couldn't believe what a good turn out we had. We had a lot of laughs and smiles. I can't wait for the next ten to come (four kids and debt payments out the wazoo later!!), with the exception of the dreaded "Bird belly and bald head".
Peace out!



3 comments:
I just realized you put this on! I was just about to blog about it, but you did tons better than I would have! That was really a fun reunion! You really were a funny MC!
Happy 10 year reunion! Looks like lots of fun!
Devin, your MC job at the reunion was awesome. I definitely see a future for you in this. I know UVSC offers an MC'ing bachelors degree if you're interested. j/k
It was good seeing you guys and I hope I didn't scare Jenny with the story about the lady who performed her own liposuction! Great story, hugh?
Ry and Ash
Post a Comment