A look back! 5 years strong, and many more to come...
I just wanted to throw a shout out to my wife of 5 years & 3 months +!! We've had a lot of great times together these past years. This was us at the Boston Red Sox Baseball Park in September '06. Love ya babe!
2 Little Birds Sitting in a tree. KISSING. First came love, then came marriage, then came 2 babies in a baby carriage. That's how it all started, and this is our family now.
5 comments:
YOu guys are great together, what a nice "shout out"
Thanks darlin! :) When I saw that picture I was like "what the heck!" Very very nice..thank you!
Dev, you are so sweet
Yep Dev, you just brought a little tear to my eye because I've always wanted to visit Fenway Park. Oh, and your shout out was nice too. -Seth
How sweet Devin, what more can be said?!!!!!
And the chocolate, WHATEVER JEN!, you of all people can afford to eat a whole symphony bar or two. You have to enjoy too huh?
And your little tribute to President Hinckley was very sweet, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment