Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lazy Afternoons

Lately, we've been home enjoying those oh so lazy afternoons! I find them oh-so enjoyable, although I can tell that Paityn is feeling a little cooped up. (Myles did I spell that right?) Ha ha. Here are just a few pics of us hanging around the house and Paityn doing what she does best...being a very good big sister!

What I don't show, is the next picture I took after these two where Presley is screaming!

Paityn with her new favorite gloves on!

Oh, sweet little Presley getting bigger every day!

Paityn and I playing catch. Oh, and her also doing what she does best:"Mom I have to go potty! (for the 100th time) But wait, let me pose for one more picture!" :) How funny!

It's so fun to see how sweet Paityn is with Presley! I just can't wait for her to get bigger so they can play!! I'm sure they're going to be the best of friends with a few fights along the way! I always did love having a sister close in age...we sure fought a lot, but are now the best of friends!

3 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Mindi and I are best friends now, but man did we have our fair share of fights. Presley is so cute, and Paityn is so funny. We really should go to lunch sometime, I really want to see your house as well.

Kami Su said...

Wow Presley is growing so much, she looks so different, I need to see her. She has such beautiful lips, she and Faith for sure look like cousins huh? Paityn is darling dressing herself, she has such a sweet personality. We miss you guys!

Camie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting... they do not stay little for long.