Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Candle-lit Dinner

Sounds romantic right? Well, romantic isn't exactly the right word, but fun none the less. Paityn and I set a bunch of CANDLES on the table, set out nice glasses and SPARKLING CIDER and the four of us had dinner together in the comfort of our home. Only, when dinner was over I thought "dang, now I have to do the dishes." Oh well, it was worth it! After that, Devin and Paityn fell asleep at 9 pm and I went to sleep shortly after. Sounds a little pathetic, I know, but really it was just a nice, relaxing night! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Look at that good looking guy! HaPpY vAlEnTiNe'S dAy BaBe ! I LOVE YOU!!

10 comments:

Ashlee Raubach said...

Your blog is looking so cute! Looks like your learning the tricks! Your pics of paityn are soo cute! Isn't it funny how Valentines and other holiday's change when you have kids?! I love it! It is so much more fun! Cute dinner idea!

Chelsey said...

I love your new blog look! It's so good. And look at all the fun stuff that you planned for V-day. Way to go! That takes a lot of motivation...which I don't seem to have. LOL.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Sounds like fun! I need to try that! I love your new blog banner, did Meghan do it? She is the best. You guys are so cute, we were bummed that we're still out of comish.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

sounds darling.

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

That sounds like a great v-day night. I love your new blog look! Those pics our precious!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I think that sounds like a nice Valentines..
We always just get a heart shaped pizza. Cole loves it and thinks it's pretty cool.
I love your pictures of Payton. She is such a cute girl.
Your new blog is darling...

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I love your new header, it is so cute. You will have to let me know how you did it! Valentine's looked like a lot of fun for you! Have a nice week!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey Jen, how did you make those tissue paper flowers? If you could let me know that would be great. Thank you!

Camie said...

So romantic! I love the new look on the blog..... so cute! You are going to need to help me one of these days :). The valentines party looks like a blast.... I would have loved to have seen Devin at the karaoke:) Miss you guys! Hope all is going well. Call me when you come up to C-ville, because I am still working on a cute little quilt for your little one that at the rate I am going I can give it to her for her 1 year birthday :(. It is all cut out and arranged.... just need to sew it together. Love ya!

Unknown said...

hey jen, i love your blog look. it is so professional! the pictures at the top are so cute! your valentines day and party looked so cute too! hope you are all doing good!