Friday, August 17, 2007

Birthday Lunch

On Monday, I went to lunch with my Aunt Sherri and Grandma Lindsey to celebrate my birthday. We met at Trolley Square and ate at the Pub. (my favorite-best pasta ever!) It was so fun getting to chat and catch up. My aunt's like my second mom and of course my grandma's the sweetest lady alive, not to mention as hip as they come. ;-)
Thanks for lunch!!
Oh, and it was so cute. Some lady came up to Paityn and said "you are the sweetest, most polite little girl!..." What a compliment!! I was so proud. She is such a good girl at restaurants. (usually)

9 comments:

Jill said...

happy birthday jen! is your birthday on the 19th? (lets see if i'm good with my memory here)i hope you have fun celebrating this weekend!
& you are so right - paityn looks adorable on the horse.

Camie said...

Happy before Birthday! And you are right Jill it is on the 19th- you are good! Jen we are getting so old, remember when we had our little 15 year old night out at Robintinos? It seems like yesterday. It looks like fun on the horse... Addie and Paityn would get along so good- she loves horses too! We should take them to the zoo or something, even though there are no horses- but zebras are close- same family maybe :)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Jen,
How are you doing? Happy Birthday coming up. We will have to go to lunch and celebrate when you get back from your trip....Sorry I missed your phone call the other day. I would of loved you to stop by. We were out and about. We miss you....
Mike had fun with Devin too. We really need to plane something;)

Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUGGET!! It is 12:14 Utah time so I had to be the first to wish you a happy birthday. 24 is a very lucky number so good things are rollin' in! It's good to see pictures of Sheri and Grandma. Both look great!
Nick and I went out tonight and got talking about the good ole' days with our friends. Spicegirls, taking pictures of ourselves in our backyards, prank calling boys and playing Alantis M. to them. Anyway, thanks for all the great memories. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and that there are only great memories to come! Love ya lots Jen!!!

Lindsey Lee said...

Birthdays are SO fun. I am privaldged to share my birthday month will a girl like you Jenn! And PS. I am jealous Peyton is a good girl at resteraunts...Owen still has yet to conquer that one!!

Kami Su said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jen! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Looks like you had fun with the girls in your family.

Darbee said...

Happy Birthday, Jen! It was so fun talking to you the other day! Thank you for the call! I hope you have a great day and that Devin gets you a great gift! :-)
I love ya and miss you! Let's PLEASE get together soon and let our kiddos play....and us too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Chelsey said...

Happy birthday yesterday! I hope that you had a fabulous day and were completely spoiled. :)

Lindy T! said...

Jen, I hope you had a great birthday...You are looking so cute and I cannot believe how big your daughter is, and that you are having another. I miss you a ton!!! Oh, and I am happy to say that I love your music selection, I knew you always had great taste.
Lindy T