I've kind of gotten bored of my blog, so I'm attempting at changing things up. Don't be suprised if I go back to the original. :-) I can't decide if I like a dark background or not...hmm
Jen! You are so gorgeous...that picture of you guys to the right is sooo adorable! Please tell me that you weren't pregnant in that picture otherwise you are the prettiest pregnant girl I have ever seen (of course either way you are beautiful) and I truly mean that! Just as a side note I do like your new blog. If you need some help go to shabbytulips.blogspot.com they have way cute layouts there. PS. How did you get music on it?
Love your music. I can't wait to see all the music you like, love what you have so far, and how fun all your summer things. Your dad's cabin looks sweet, amazing our construction husbands would never do that themselves huh?
2 Little Birds Sitting in a tree. KISSING. First came love, then came marriage, then came 2 babies in a baby carriage. That's how it all started, and this is our family now.
3 comments:
I love it. That family pic you have there is gorgeous! Did Haley take that? I miss you! Lets do something this week!
Jen! You are so gorgeous...that picture of you guys to the right is sooo adorable! Please tell me that you weren't pregnant in that picture otherwise you are the prettiest pregnant girl I have ever seen (of course either way you are beautiful) and I truly mean that! Just as a side note I do like your new blog. If you need some help go to shabbytulips.blogspot.com they have way cute layouts there. PS. How did you get music on it?
Love your music. I can't wait to see all the music you like, love what you have so far, and how fun all your summer things. Your dad's cabin looks sweet, amazing our construction husbands would never do that themselves huh?
Post a Comment