So, I know this is Meghan's attempt at getting me to blog, but I thought it would be fun to do. (Plus I've been tagged before and never followed through) :-) And I do need to blog more. So here goes.
4 Jobs I Have Had...
1. TDJ Finishing (my dad's work...gosh I worked there FOREVER)
2. Kristen's Closet (my college job...Kristen is one of my best friends now)
3. Gap (gotta love those holiday discount jobs)
4. Currently a mom
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. My Best Friend's Wedding (gotta love anything Julia Roberts)
2. All Meg Ryan's older movies (I'm kind of cheating, but I do love them all)
3. Elf...I could honestly watch that all year round
4. Anything really
4 Places I Have Lived...
1. Kearns, UT (up until 3 yrs old)
2. C-ville (Centerville)
3. Provo (college)
4. Springville
5. Laie & Waimea, Hawaii (I had to add that because it was such a crazy time)
4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Oprah..no reruns please
4. A little HGTV never hurt anyone :-)
4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...
1. New York
2. Puerto Vallarta
3. Boston, MA
4. Lake Mead Boating Trip(I had to put that for my dad's sake and plus it's so dang fun)
4 Favorite Dishes...
1. Sloppy Joes...why do I love them so much?
2. Right now I am loving a fresh BLT Sandwich
3. Always a good treat (especially with chocolate)
4. My mom's Sunday dinner...I still don't know how she can do it!
4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. E-mail
2. Reading blogs
3. Shopping online
4. Sugardoodle.net (YW website, I'm usually looking for lesson ideas)
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. Reading the new book Eclipse which will be out soon...yeah!
2. In Disneyland with Paityn and Devin...she wants to go so bad!
3. At a fabric/scrapbook store all day uninterupted
4. On vacation
Now here are 5 people that I am tagging...
1. Kristen
2. Camie
3. Brittney
4. Torie
5. Tamarie
40 Hikes 40 Trails 2016
10 years ago



5 comments:
So, of course I've always known we have a lot in common but this proves it! ;) Oh and good to see you blog!
How ya feeling chica?? Are you at the stage now where you are feeling the little munchkin kick all the time? That is the best! You should scan in your 20 week pictures so we can all see baby girl bird!
I also can't believe that you didn't put Juice Works/TCBY on your working list. I do believe you worked there once. You must have had a really good friend to give you that opportunity! ha
love ya lots!
Yeah for little girls. Since I come from a family where girls are the majority--I love girls/sisters! Congrats Jen & Devin.
the more i know about you the more i love you!
Jenn! I just came across your site. Abbie and I are starting a blogspot site. It will take a while to get used to but should be fun to stay in touch with friends and family. We're gonna be parents too! I am soooo pumped! The "pencil" said it was a boy so we'll have to set our boy up with your new little girl for Prom.
(ollertons.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment