Thursday late afternoon, our friends the Simpsons called us to go boating. With no hesitation, we threw on our swimming suits and picked up Devin at work. We went to Deer Creek Resevoir and had SO much fun like we always do with them!! Meri and Nate are honestly so much fun and are always up for anything! And Solee..you can't get much cuter than her. We've had so much fun this summer going on their sweet boat. Here are a few photos.
Nate & Meri & Solee
The girls on the tube....just how I like it, a nice and easy ride..
My hubby wake surfing...woa hoo
Paityn & Solee...good lil friends
Meri successfully knocked Nate off the tube...Devin was pretty scared for his life
The little girls were so tired. They both fell asleep.
After boating, we went to a really good restaurant in Heber. Yum! Thanks for the invite Nate & Meri!! I'm "assuming" we'll be going again real soon!! :-) Haha!!



6 comments:
Cute pictures.You look so good. How are you feeling?
I am glad you had a fun 4th. We need you guys to come over.
Assume away cause it will happen, probably this week if Nate has anything to do with it. He would go everynight if he could. It was a great time indeed.
Looks like tons O' summer fun! What could be better than Sitting on a boat with the wind blowing in your hair?! Love it. Too bad my family only uses their boat for fishing...lame!
Ahh! Jenn--I found your blog after I found Kimberly Pettit's blog! I have missed you. You have a cute baby! Where are you living? I'm glad that I found ya--now I can keep in touch!
Come visit my family:
www.ebsalway.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Brandi (Elliott) Salway
Way cute pictures of boating and teh 4th. Sounds like you guys have been having tons of fun!!!!
Hey Jen! Jealousy! What cute pics of you and your friends! I really want to get together soon too! I'll call you! Miss and love you!
Post a Comment