So I'm a little late posting about Art City Days, but I decided to post about it anyway. I'm sure you've been DYING to hear! ;-)
One year later, she successfully enjoyed to Merry Go Round!
Watching the parade outside Calvin & Linda's house..lots of candy!
Another year, another competitive game of darts! Oh, and it lasts 3 hours.
Cute little cousins! Paityn loves to go do anything Kate is doing.
And who could forget cotton candy. No carnival will do without it!We really do look forward to Art City Days every year!! It's always fun getting together with Devin's family for a little reunion. Paityn keeps talking about the rides and I'm already missing the scones. Until next year...



1 comment:
Paityn is getting so big. She looks so grown up and she so cute.The picture of her and Kate is to cute. I love summer- parades, carnival, swimming- It can't get better then that. Next week is the Big Lehi Roundup. You guys will have to come. It is really fun.
Post a Comment