So to make a long story short, Devin and Danny are apart of this organization called Kwanis Club. Heard of it? Probably not because the average age is around 65, and then there's us. We really actually enjoy it. It's completely service oriented which is always nice. So since it's Art City Days this week, they always set up a booth selling scones. And not just any scones, huge, hot, honey-buttered scones! Delish! They are a HUGE hit!! Wednesday night was the first night it opened and they had to close down around 10 pm because they ran out of dough....400 lbs of dough. The lines are always way long and they end up making about ten thousand dollars which is all used to put back into the community. So there's my hubby and Danny selling away. Stop by and get one, it's worth it!!
40 Hikes 40 Trails 2016
10 years ago





2 comments:
I will definately be stopping in for a hot scone today. Im pumped for art city days! We should go together!!
I'm still sick that I ate a whole scone by myself! I'm sure I'll want another one tomorrow though. ;)
Post a Comment