I can't believe my last post was about Valentine's Day!!
(I just now stuck out my tongue and did a deep breath . . . FYI)
So, I think I'll be making up for some serious time; dipping into the last couple of months, because there was some good stuff happening too!
First off, my brother just returned home from his mission on April 8 from Brazil!
We were so happy to see him, but I didn't realize how emotional it is when they come home. I mean, I bawled my eyes out when he left, then bawled my eyes out when I saw him! I'm just so darn proud of him!!
I have such a greater appreciation for missionary work!
My sister had the idea to make the girls t-shirts.
I love how they turned out! (They even had a Brazil flag on the sleeve)
Not to mention, the cutest girls!!
Erin & Presley
Those are some HARD WORKING shoes
Here's the whole family!!
WELCOME HOME BRO!
WE LOVE YOU!
***Stay tuned for some exciting news, kind of crazy!!***
(No, I am not pregnant)



5 comments:
Now I can't wait for my little bro to come home too!
Tyler was so excited for him to come home. I cried to when Tyler came home, it is such a great moment!! They are such cute boys. I love having Tyler home. And those shirts are so cute, what a good idea, maybe I will do that for the next missionary, number 3 in our family!! Your girls are darling, but look at their mom!!
How fun... I love the shirts on the girls. Love Kramer's shoes... my brother's looked like that too when he returned.
So glad Kramer is home. He looks great.
I love the girls shirts. Such cute girls.
Miss you guys..
You are doing better than me, Jen...I just posted for the first time yesterday since January. Where does the time go? Can't wait to hear your exciting/crazy news! ;)
Post a Comment