Friday, December 11, 2009

Sister Sleepover

The girls have been asking to have a
SLEEPOVER
almost every night this week.

So we attempted it almost every night and every night it ended with Presley crying while we took her to her crib.

The attempts were cute; you'd hear lots of laughter and moving around, until it had been 30 minutes (or longer) and LOTS of chances; we decided it was TIME FOR BED!!

Well. Tonight was a different story. I said they only had a few chances (few to them meant at least 10). The last attempt, I heard silence and then went in and saw this:


Not sure how I'll find them in the morning, probably one of them (I'm putting my money on Presley) will be on the floor. In fact, I might have to do some secret moving so no one gets hurt!! I'm afraid they might ask to sleep like this every night!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

So cute! I LOVE seeing my child sleep! Just something about it makes your heart melt! Guess they already know what a real sleepover is...stay up late and talk talk talk!

Marie said...

How fun! We love sleepovers on our livingroom floor.

Kami Su said...

That is soo cute!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

that is so cute.

Meghan said...

I love it. Such fun memories of sharing a room and a queen size bed with my sis! :)