After we set up the tree, we let the girls put up the ornaments.
When I went to check it out, this is what I found.
You've got it...all in one place, right at the bottom of the tree.
Here are the designers themselves.
So proud.
It stayed that way for a day or two, until I secretly moved more to balance the tree. For safety reasons of course, we wouldn't want the whole tree leaning to one side! ;)
It's fun having them get excited for the holidays! It helps that they have each other to get excited!



4 comments:
oh how cute, until I read that you ended up balancing out the tree yourself, I thought you were going to leave it like that...haha. That would have taken a lot. You have updated tons. I love it! And we got your christmas card! SOO cute! thanks
I love it. :) You're good to just let them go. I can't seem to give up complete control. haha!
And, by the way, that cute little pigtailed frosty is the cutest thing ever. Even Steve saw it and said it was awesome!
my kids did exactly the same thing.
That's so funny! Kate did the exact same thing!
Post a Comment