{I heart all these people in this picture}
My brother asked for us to send him an updated family photo! So we snapped a quick photo to send to him on Sunday! I can't believe that he'll be home in a little over 5 months! I can't believe how fast time flies by...although we'll be very happy to have him around! Paityn literally blesses him in every prayer she gives, and even if she isn't the one saying the prayer, she reminds that person (in the middle of the prayer) to 'Bless Kramer!' It's so sweet! And with Presley's personality, I think she'll be happy to have a new friend to play with. (When Kramer left, she was only 4 months old.)
I'm curious to see what he thinks when he gets the picture.



8 comments:
So cute. Thats crazy he will be home that soon.
I can't wait too my brother is like 7 months. YEAH!!!
So cute of you guys with the sign. :) I'm sure he'll love to see the updated family photo!
Love the pic! 5 months, wow! That did go fast.
I can't believe how fast time goes bye. It is crazy.
Love the family picture. You are all so beautiful.
what a cute family :)
And we heard about your costumes, it has been the talk of the town. Was that yours or devins idea?! WE love it, please post pictures. haha!
oooh i love your cute fam
When did our little siblings grow up so big??? All the memories that I have of Krammer and Abby are when they were soooo little! Its wierd to think that they are on missions now and dating:) I'm still holding out that Abby will be waiting for Brennon after the mission though.
Post a Comment