Monday, October 5, 2009

Sisters



These 2 can LOVE hard and PULL HAIR hard!
But when they LOVE hard, I'm pretty sure it's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

I'm already telling them how when they get older, they are going to be 'BEST FRIENDS!' Because that's what my mom always told me and now I know that it's actually true!


6 comments:

Meghan said...

They are the sweetest! :)

Kristen said...

i haven't checked out your blog in FOREVER! my mom used to say this to my sister and i too. k- and those ties are the cutest ever! you are so crafty little lady (and i swear everything you make is perfection). let's get together soon! love ya!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

That is the cutest. Your girls are adorable.

Marie said...

So cute!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

oh my adorable! jen i can't believe how much they are starting to look alike...so cute! i love and miss seeing you guys!

Kami Su said...

I love those pictures, and your new header. What sweet sisters. I always wanted a sister close to me in age. The last picture of Presley on your back so reminds me of Faith, they must be cousins.