Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fancy Nancy

Paityn got all 'dolled up' today for a Fancy Nancy birthday party!


She looked so cute all dressed up! We gathered all things fancy around the house. 
They had a tea party and made fancy things! Such a fun, girly party!
I think it's fun dressing fancy! We might have to do it more often!!

12 comments:

Marie said...

She is so cute!!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Ok first of all! Cutest blog ever!!! Ur girls are so cute!

Jen said...

Love the idea! I love Fancy Nancy!

The Girl said...

She is adorable!

Chelsey said...

She is so cute! I love her little dress... I loved that you have been posting so much lately. It's always so great to see what you and your family have been up to!

Meghan said...

Oh I love it! SO fancy. :) I'll bet she felt like a princess.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

She looks so cute.
I want to have a fancy Nancy party. I love to get dressed up.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

what a babe! oh! and ady has thte dress too, love crewcuts!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Paityn is the cutest dressed girl!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Okay, I totally need a little girl that looks like her...she is beautiful, like her mommy! And I love the pics with the pumpkins...very creative!

Kyler and Hillary said...

what a creative party! Paity, you look so pretty and 'FANCY' :) I swear I am going to steal this idea someday. And I love presleys orange boots! I can't believe I have a baby. i say that because I just remember 2 seconds ago when Presley was just a baby like my baby! ohh crazy!

Brad and Britt said...

I have never heard of a Fancy Nancy party before...but sounds cute, because dressing up cute little girls would be so much fun!