Can I just say how much the little things can make such a difference in a day!
Going to Costco these days is like the trip from H E double hockey sticks!
Presley is well aware of all the "tasting tables" and I hit every single one of them just to keep her happy!!
Paityn usually demands a little game of tag and we spend lots of time in the toy isles convincing her to talk to Santa about all her wants and wishes. (I love being able to pawn off those things to 'Santa')
So my point being, it's so nice when random people take the time to tell you your kids are cute (which is a good reminder while they're screaming) or just even make conversation and are friendly.
It makes a difference!!
It's a good reminder to me that I need to smile and be friendly to random people. You never know when even just a hello or smile could lift someone's spirit!
So thank you, you nice people out there!



9 comments:
Did you make your new header? It looks darling! And I am with you it makes such a difference when people are nice. And to the opposite someone can give me or one of my kids a bad look and I feel awful for a long time.
So, so true! That does help so much, and Costco is an ABSOLUTE nightmare after November 20th up until a week past the new year!
And your family pictures are AMAZING! Love the header!
I know how you feel jen! 3 little brothers at costco... wow! haha! I love your little girls! so cute!
Isn't that so true?! It sure makes things harder dealing with the kids when you feel like you're bothering everyone else. It's nice to know there are other moms and dads out there that understand...
I know exactly what you're talking about! :)
Yeah to nice people!!! I need your address to send you a christmas card- desthanchett@hotmail.com
I totally agree! I can't believe you dare to take your kids to Costco...what a mess! It's nice to know that some people appreciate the mother responsibility and don't give dirty looks but smile!
Thanks for shharing
Post a Comment