Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Ride Home From The Big Game


Setup: 9:00 at night. pitch dark outside. Presley asleep. I'm driving (Devin's tired, it's dark, and he just suffered from a bad loss = I'll take the wheel, move aside). 

(out of the blue)Paity: So dad, how was the game?

Dev: It was good.

Paity: So like who won?

Dev: Utah. BYU didn't do good.

Paity: A-huh dad, they're good.


Maybe next year Cougars, maybe next year!

Me & Steph

Chad, Uncle Don, Steph, Dad, Devin & I
They protected us from the crazy fans! It was fun going with my dad and family!

Fans rushing the field

5 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Paityn is right, BYU is good! Next year!

Meghan said...

Yikes! Looks like it was packed with red and not much blue where you were! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

mare said...

this was funny. you guys were brave to sit there and wear blue! my dad and brothers were also in deep depression... oh well.

Brad and Britt said...

yeah, i knew that your little paity was a smart one....but i know that deep down she bleeds RED! hha! you both were very brave to sit in all of the red! I am sorry to dissapoint you, but no I did not write that posting about the 12-0 sugar bowl on my blog....Brad did it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! How are ya? I am a cougar (and a beaver). So sad about the game!!