Thursday, November 6, 2008

Walker Wallace Bird


Let's see how close this turns out if/when we have a baby boy. Thanks Nancy!

12 comments:

Kristen said...

k- his eyes look a little possessed or something but other than that he's purdy cute! hmmm

jen! i loooooove your pictures! i want to see them all!

Brad and Britt said...

uh....all i have to say is that he does actually look like a pretty good mix between you both! (exception: the googley eyes.....)hahah. your pictures of your family on the side of your blog are AWESOME. who took them? one of your friends?

Meghan said...

whoa! haha! He's cute and I know he wouldn't really have eyes that scary. ;) I would love to see a little boy from you two!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Ok its time to get working on that.
PS. I loved your pics that Ashlee did. She is so great.

Darbee said...

I think you should start working for that little boy... if you know what I mean! :-) Hope you're doing well! I NEED to see you! Let's do lunch or something... SOON!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

crazy!!! I don't see how he looks like either of you two. Thanks for coming last night!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Maybe you better stick to having girls because this boy looks possessed? Or maybe he just looks like Devin haha!

Anonymous said...

So, is this a hint? J/k. You guys would have a cute little boy- that's for sure. Hope your doing well!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Umm....kinda creepy. You guys are way better looking than that kid.

Brittany said...

Jen, your blog is so darling! I love that we are blog friends now too! Have a great day!
~Brittany

nancy said...

He is better looking then our baby. I may need to try it again.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Your fam pics are GORGEOUS!