Happy Birthday Paity-poo!
How time flies! Our little 6 lb 8 oz baby is now 40" tall and 35 lbs.
Paityn has always been a girl of many (big) words. Some of her favorite have been: sensible, fabulous, I'm coming my lady, splendid, and she'd use them ALL the time. It was almost like the word of the week!
Paityn loves: movies, playing with friends, singing, cousins, mac& cheese, chocolate (that's my girl!), BOOKS, her little sissy, dress up, "one soft & one hard taco" at Taco Bell, talking on the phone...
We can't imagine life without this little spunky, sassy, thoughful, intelligent little girl!










11 comments:
We wish you the best birthday Paityn!!! We agree I remember when she was a baby too!
Oh how cute! I can't believe that Peyton is 4! Weird, and that means that Presley is almost 1! That is too crazy how fast time flies! We miss you guys and need to get together soon.
Happy Birthday Cutest Girl!!
I love seeing all these cute pictures of her growing up. She is the sweetest little girl. Happy Birthday Paity.
Happy Birthday today...you're finally 4 Paity! I was so happy I got to babysit you yesterday! You are so good and so fun to talk to. Jen I totally love that you said all her big words..I noticed yesterday she said some pretty big words and I was wondering if she really knew what they meant! So cute! call me as soon as you need a babysitter! :)
Happy Birthday cute Paityn.
I loved seeing all the pictures. Time goes by way to fast.
She is darling and we hope she had a great day.
Awww, cute! Happy Birthday, Paityn! Her very grown up chatter cracks me up! :)
Happy Birthday Paityn!
I loved watching our old home video's with Paityn's round/chubby head...I love you..I don't love you enough Pait to sing you a birthday song though :)
Happy Birthday Paityn. Sure hope you have a great day and I hope your PJ party was fun. You are such a cute little girl.
Wow! I can't believe she's so old! Time really has flown, I could swear we were just driving to Walmart to buy formula for her in HI!
Post a Comment