Saturday is soon approaching, and that's right, it's the BYU/Utah game! You can start to feel a little bit of tension in the air and the rivalry begins! As you know, I married into the world's biggest BYU fans, but grew up going to U of U games with my dad since I was 8 years old. So I've had a little bit of an internal struggle these last few years deciding who to cheer for. I stood my ground for awhile, but after going to BYU games, watching BYU games, and traveling to BYU games, I must admit, I think I may be a BYU fan! (I feel like this is a bit like coming out of the closet) With that said, I do enjoy the whole rivalry thing so I helped my mom take a few things to Devin's parents and brothers yesterday. We took red balloons, red candy (hot tamales, kit kats, swedish fish, licorice& bag of red doritos) and we (I mean I) had some fun doing a little artwork on their car windows.
I love the idea of Leland driving around like this! It still makes me laugh!
He went to wash his car right when he made it home, I think he was humiliated!
Go Cougars!!



10 comments:
Go BYU. Please add me to your list roxy309mt@yahoo.com I love to see what you guys are up to.\
Go Cougs!
haha! how funny!!
So, go team?? I have no preference! ;)
I have to admit that has been one of the hardest things for me living in Colorado. I grew up going to BYU Games. I made sure we had the correct channel to watch the games first thing when we moved. GO BYU.
I know your heart belongs to BYU...
That is so fun. I love this week. My dad and brothers are also UTE fans. They give us a hard time.
GO BYU....
I love the pranks and all the fun that goes along with rivalry week... we did a few of our own, but will never, NEVER admit to it! Hope you guys are done drowning your tears...
it's never too late to come back to the light! :-)
GO UTES!!!
Haha thats hilarious jen! i luv it. What did grandpa say? Haha! Need to know the details!
Hey add me to your list! snaps_for_brooke@hotmail.com
oh and.. last but not least.. I LOVE YOUR HEADER! Who did it? U? Becuase its adorable!
Hey will you add us to your list when you go private? My email is kelseyamiller@gmail.com. Send me an invite so we can still pop in on you guys, thanks!
What was that final score??
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24-48 Utes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess those Y fans will continue to cling to a meaningless 1984 National Title against a mediocre Michigan team.
Who the heck was that?? anonymous?? And I thought we were super fans!!
Post a Comment