Well, dreams are coming true today! Devin suprised me for my birthday with tickets for our little family to Disneyland! I've been secretly whispering this idea to him in his sleep and it looks like he may have got the hint. We haven't planned which day to go yet, but probably in the next month or so. So all you avid Disneyland-ers, give me your "how to's" on how to do Disneyland. I'm not sure where to stay or if there's a better month today from now until December so any advice would be much appreciated! (Thanks again Dev!)
40 Hikes 40 Trails 2016
10 years ago




19 comments:
Oh, that is so fun! I want to go! My friend down the street went in mid-September and said that it was the best. There were no lines and hardly anyone there because most people are in school and vacation time is over for most families. I loved looking at Brittney's pictures of her and her family in Disneyland during October. That would be a fun time to go, I think. I don't know how crowded it is at that time of year, though. Good luck with your planning! What a great gift.
* h a p p y * b i r t h d a y *
that is such a great birthday surprise. hope you had a wonderful day today jen!
Happy birthday Jen! What a great birthday present. I love Disneyland! Be sure to go on the Tower of Terror ride in California Adventure. It's our favorite...and Tim really likes the Buzz Lightyear ride b/c you get to shoot laser guns and it tracks your score. Anyway, have so much fun!
Don't tell Matt when you going because I'm sure he'll want to go with you. We are so excited for you!! You'll have so much fun.
Happy Birthday...I didnt realize our b-days were so close! We went to Disneyland in March or maybe May...I should know that. Anyway we went with my parents and they took care of the hotel, but we stayed at the Disneyland Grand which was awesome. I think we were spoiled because it was so great to go in and out of the park (for naps etc) and be so close. It really made the experience relaxing. Our hotel had an entrance into California Adventures and Downtown Disney...It was awesome.I LOVE disneyland and so do my kids, Have so much fun!!
I am so jealous!!! I've been wanting to take the kids this past year. I heard october is the best month, but who knows. When are you moving back here? hope all is well and happy birthday!!!
Jen,that will be so fun. There is a book that you can get from Barnes and Noble called, Birnbaum's Disneyland Resort 2008. It gives hints on everything that is going on in 2008. Where the princess and everyone will be. I heard its a great book to get. I think I am going to get it this weekend, we are going in about 2 weeks or so. Have fun! Also, most of the hotels do kids eat free with a paying adult. That is pretty nice. Happy Birthday!
How exciting for you, and what a great birthday surprise. LUCKY!!! That will be so much fun for your little family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!!!!! I think it might be too late to call and wish you one, but I wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you all day today, especially when I see your name my calendar and think, wow, I still remember our 15 year old night out!
Hope your day is great and way to go to disneyland- go DEVIN for such a way cool present!
Your the best!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! So sad that I thought about calling you Tuesday and forgot until 10 my time and then reminded myself 10 times yesterday and remembered about 11 my time! Horrible friend, so sorry! But hope your birthday was good and what a good husband! When are you going to DL. We are going in Sept. We should meet up:) Nick and I have probably stayed at every hotel in the area and my favorite is Homewood Suite, Marriott. It has an amazing breakfast and it is around a Target. Not to pricey.
HAVE FUN!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! We are going in a week...GO THEN! August 30-sep 6.
You will have so much fun Jenn! What a super birthday present! I wish i knew the in's and outs too but im a beginner disneyland go-er as well!
That is so awesome!!! I am so jealous. Well I have only been to Disneyland twice but i think the best time to go is either the weekend before or after Thanksgiving. I love Christmas at Disneyland and it is not crowded because everyone usually goes during their holiday break. I haven't seen you forever. So are you guys back from St George now or are you still traveling back and forth?
Disney is honestly the happiest place on earth. In 2006/2007 I was lucky enough to go to Disneyland twice and then Disney World (the better of the two). When we're done with law school I am making Holt take me to Disney World again. But I have heard that Halloween is so much fun at Disneyland because every character is dressed up, but I hear the December is "magical". So jealous!!! Oh and by the way, I feel like such a jerk, on Monday I told myself not to forget to call you and then that is exactly what I do. I hope all goes well on your bday gift! (oh and they have the BEST funnel cakes at California Adventure, find them and love them!)
Happy Birthday and I am so excited for you guys. We love Disney Land. Cole just asked the other day "When are we going back?"
You guys will have so much fun.
I hope you had a great day. Know that I love you and think of you often....
The happiest place on earth...jealous! Have fun and happy birthday!
Come with us the first week in December! :D
WE are so happy for you guys!!! YOu will love it. It is the best plsce on earth. Hope ypu had a happy birthday. We love you.
One of our favorite vacation spots with the kids, you will love it. It really is the HAPPIEST place on earth
JEN! Haha I am so excited for ALL of you! Haha I love how Paityn says its FREE! Haha love ya!
Post a Comment