Oh so many memories flood my mind whenever I walk through the gates of Lagoon and get that long remembered triangle stamp on my hand! It could easily be the summers spent at Lagoon-A-Beach or watching the singing concerts and having the biggest crush on the leading guy, or it could easily be the whip lash you got every time you went on Jet Star. Either way, it's always fun going to Lagoon for TDJ's work Lagoon Day!
40 Hikes 40 Trails 2016
10 years ago











15 comments:
How fun! I am wishing I could go on rides at Lagoon! That would be fun. Paityn is so cute and so in Presley, splashing in the water. I love you 2 at highschool musical! That must have been Paityn's dream come true!
Oh my gosh! How fun! I wish I could have been there with you guys! But we didn't get home untill thursday! Tell Abby I miss her and I need to see her! Haha ok Paity is such a cutie in the water... and can I just say... I want presley! Haha she is SOOO cute! She is adorable!
Oh, I love Lagoon, I was hoping to be able to take my kids there this summer but it looks like that probably will not happen. I love that place!! Reminds me of summer in Jr. High
It is so fun to see an update. Lagoon is always so fun, Aaron and I went last year and we had a good time. Presley is getting so big and her swimsuit is adorable. You and Paityn look so cute together getting ready for the big show. Well enjoy the rest of your summer.
Looks fun! We are pathetic. We live ten minutes away and haven't been yet this summer. Maybe there's still time.
Yeah! I have been waiting for you to update your blog! Your girls are so cute. It looks like you had a fun time at lagoon. I can't believe how big Presley is getting and Paiten looks so grown up. How cute.
Sounds like so much fun. Your girls are so cute.
Thanks for feeding my family the other night. Cole loved hanging out and keeps talking about Paityn and George (St George) He loved it.
We really would love to get together. Call me when you come up.
What a fun day! I still love Lagoon too, even though it has gotten a bit trashier since when we were younger. Your girls look like they are having so much fun!
Love the pics, miss you guys so much. Love ya!
Looks like it was so much fun! Presley is really getting her own little look and she is darling! Can't wait to see you guys again!
hey jen! i love your memories of lagoon! i feel the same way about that place! sooo funny! I'll call you this weekend...i got your message, let's plan on next week for lunch! I'm excited to see you!
thanks for the photo spotlight! We had such a good time with you guys, even though it was only for a short time! We miss not having you guys around! I hope that Devin isn't mad about my "Frustrated" post! Its just been such a headache with some of the companies that we are working with! But, it is what it is! haha! I will have to post pics when it is all done!
Presley & Paityn are so dang cute! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Yes lagoon is CLASSIC, I remember going there every summer with cousins and LOVING it! We also had a family reunion there in July and the kids had a blast :)
Lagoon...oh the memories! Happy Birthday to my great friend Jen Bird! I hope you have a fabulous birthday! I miss you tons! Tell Devin that Mark has his BYU shirt all ready to go and is looking forward to football season. :)
Post a Comment