Thursday, May 15, 2008

Isn't this the truth?!

So funny and true! I got this off my cousin Megan's blog. It's funny how you can totally stay up on everyone by reading their blogs...even your friend around the corner. ;) The new age of keeping in touch!

11 comments:

Brittany said...

Hilarious! I love it - too, too true!

Marie said...

Very funny!

Anjuli said...

I think that my husband has said that to me!! check mine out rosevearjam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ok um Jen... Haha sounds like a conversation me and my dad would have! Lol!

Unknown said...

By the way that comment from mark and kristies family is me.. Brooke lol

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

What a crack up! LOL!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I love that!!

Rosie said...

Jen! Ashley rutgers just found your blog and sent it over to me! I miss you! We are having a reunion on June fifth. My email is hotrosyposy@gmail.com, send me your email. We have a blog as well! Hope everything is good for you!

Jen said...

So true....yet here we are, keeping in touch through bloggin when we haven't talked in years! By the way, I had a dream last night with you in it. We were getting ready for some kind of prom or something. It was weird. Especially after reading Cami's blog today too...ah, high school.

Meghan said...

Isn't that the truth! ;)

Anonymous said...

So true! Looks like you guys are having a blast in St. George- I'm a little jealous! Maybe we'll see you one of these times you are up here. date night or something.