Thursday, May 15, 2008

Enjoying the Outdoors

I've fallen a little behind on the 'ol blog, but here are a few pictures of us enjoying the outdoors!
Here's Paity riding her scooter with a little help from dad:

Next, let's fly a kite. Paityn & Devin's FIRST TIME! Who knew a $1 Dora kite could be so much fun! It kept us all busy for an hour or so, until it was Paityn's turn to hold the kite and we said "don't let go of the kite" so what would a 3 year-old do.....LET GO!! Bye kite, until next time.

Grandpa & Grandma Walker taking the kids to see the horses! I've probably taken the same walk, to see the same horses at least 100 times! I have so many good memories going to see the horses with my Grandpa Walker and cousins! Now my kids get to enjoy my childhood favorite! Watch out for road apples!

Our favorite part of being outdoors...laying on the grass and catching the breeze!

5 comments:

Miller's said...

Such cute pics. There is nothing then being outside on a nice day. You have to enjoy every minute of the nice weather while it lasts.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

How cute! It makes me want to be outside right now! How is St. George?

Unknown said...

Hey this is brooke that sounds so fun!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

those are some beautiful gals!!

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

Hey Dev and Jen,
This is Ryan Honerb and I just want to say I think you guys are really cool! I was just wonderin if you guys could share some of your coolness with us!
Good to see ya!
Ryan and Ash