
The other day we were driving in the car and up on the hill was the lite up "D" and Paityn said "Look R is for Paityn!" Not only is it funny that she thought it was a R, but P A I T Y N doesn't even have a D or an R in it! Not to mention the fact that in her little mind, she truly believes that there should be a big letter on a hill in representation of her, our little princess. Gotta love her sassy little personality.



4 comments:
just change her name. That is so cute! I miss her and you.
Duh Jen, you did not know that "D" is for Paityn? Come on! LOL! She is so cute and I can't believe how big Presley is! Time flies.
haha! I think you told me that! That is funny. I mean seriously Jen! How could you not know that D was in Paityn! Duh! Haha! I miss you guys! Love you!
I love Paityn. That is so cute.
Post a Comment