
Last night, my family went to see the movie "Joseph Smith The Prophet of the Restoration" that's playing at the Joseph Smith Building. It was the most touching, most beautiful movie I have ever seen! It really showed not only what a wonderful Prophet he was, but what a great man is was as well. I also have such a love for Emma Smith as well. She was such a supportive, loving wife and sacrificed so much in her lifetime! I just have an increased love for the Prophet Joseph Smith and was reminded of the sacrifices he made at such a young age. Also, the sacrifices of the pioneers. It makes my life look like a walk in the park! Anyway, just wanted to remind anyone who hasn't seen it to go see the movie with their families soon! You'll be so glad you did!



1 comment:
Love the movie. It was one of my favorites. It is so powerful and so well done.
I have been wanting to see the new Emma Smith movie. We will have to go.
Post a Comment