Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So much to blog about

Yikes!! Too much stuff has gone on that I've been planning on blogging about so here goes me trying to update myself...First Halloween! Paityn and I met up with Meghan and Kanyon and went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Paityn had so much fun and got so much candy! Then we hurried home because Devin's friend's were all coming over for a little Halloween get together. I was anticipating all of their costumes and was not disappointed! They are all hillarious! I was so busy running around that I hardley took any pictures so I'll have to get Seth and Abbie to e-mail me them. (or just look on their blog if you really care to see them and you'll laugh your head off) It was so much fun as always and you should have seen my husband! My oh my, you'd have thought I'd married a drag queen. It was so funny, yet a little creepy. haha! Overall, it was such a fun day and I feel like we really got the most out of Halloween this year! It seems like we've been celebrating all month! Here are a few pics.










Last, but certainly not least, my crazy, goofy husband....meet Devina! (seriously, for your sake, don't click on it and make it any bigger) :)

4 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Paityn is so adorable!

Camie said...

I am still laughing about Devin's costume...

Anonymous said...

Devin - I thought the boy scout costume from last year was good - you've outdone yourself this year - I love it. I think the nice touch is the scruff - way to go buddy. You guys are hilarious.

Molly Bea said...

Seriously, that picture of Devin was scary! But Paityn's was adorable...she's the perfect little dorothy! (0h, by the way we find out gender the 21st of November...counting down!)