Thursday, September 13, 2007

Branson, MO

I'm just chill'n in our hotel in Branson, MO reading up on everyone's blog. We're on a cougar club trip doing some church history touring and then we'll cheer on BYU on Saturday when they play Tulsa. Yes, like I have said before, I married the worldest biggest BYU fan and family! Because I'm a dummy, I brought a camera that's dead...not such a good idea. So I will be relying on my sister-in-law Kim to send me some pics of our trip that I can post. I just saw this picture on our computer because this is where we're staying.
So far we've done a TON of driving which thanks to my motion sickness medicine has turned out to be okay. I was feeling a little anxiety about the plane ride and driving because I've been getting so motion sick, but to my suprise the medicine has kicked in and I've felt great! Tomorrow we have a packed day with a few shows here in Branson. Go go go is what we do around here! :)
We're excited to see our little Paity on Sunday! My parents have been working on the whole potty training while we've been gone which we're praying will be a success! Thank you! Anyway, I better get some sleep. Hopefully I will post some pics soon. Ta Ta

10 comments:

Chelsey said...

Wow--you guys are doing lots of traveling! Lucky girl! Sounds like lots of fun. Next you will have to plan a trip to VA! :)

Meghan said...

Sounds like the trip is fun so far! Can't wait to see you guys when you get home. We miss you!! You are missing some great park weather. ;)

Unknown said...

hey jen,
how are you? i just wanted to tell you that you look so cute prego...sounds like you are doing good. good luck with everything! and keep us updated!
love, ashli

Brittney said...

I really don't know anyone who travels as much as you guys do. But... get it in while you can!

Let me know what you thought of the church tour, Nick wants to go so bad but Hawaii still takes precedence for me. Maybe your stories can win me over!?!?

M to the E to the R to the I said...

We miss you Jen! I was so glad to see that you posted! I checked it without high hopes and you surprised me! Yea! I am glad you are not getting sick, I was worried about you! Nate and I are watching the game right now and we keep looking for you guys! I swear we saw Devin's Brother (can't remember which one). Oh well, have fun, come home safe and lets hangout REAL SOON. Love ya!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey Jen, I just wanted to say hello! You are so lucky you get to travel so much, it sounds like so much fun. I really want to come down to Springville so I can see your house. We will have to do lunch with all the cousins. Keep in touch. Have fun.

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

FUN! Definitely post more pics when you get back!

Molly Bea said...

Sounds like fun! When are you due again? So great! Good luck with the potty training!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey, hey, i am leaving a comment on this post again. I was so so so so excited to see that i had a comment. I do not have many blogging friends, but thank you very much. Mindi is feeling okay, she gets sick, but not a whole lot. She is due in April, so I am really excited. I keep telling her she needs to set up a blog, maybe i will just do one for her. Well we really need to get together. Can't wait until you post again. Love ya!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Well until you update your blog i will keep posting on this one. Thanks for leaving comments, it is so fun. I get super excited. It is way fun to read others blogs, I should be working but this is way more fun. How is your family? How is Erin and Dane? Thank you for always being so nice. Have a great weekend!