I can't believe it is already August!! Halloween decorations are already out on display and kids are getting ready for school to begin again. Here is what we've been doing this summer.
Paityn and Grandpa on the mini kids version of the Rocket. This is the only ride she cried on. :-)
*You would have honestly thought we had never been to an amusement park in our lives. We were laughing so hard at Paityn going on the rides. She LOVED them and waved to us while saying "Weeee..." everytime she passed us.
*Then there was Erin's wedding which was so much fun!! Check out her wedding pictures at http://haleyannwarner.instaproofs.com/ Then click on Erin and Dane. It may ask for your e-mail address.

*We've also been checking out the cabin my dad and his two brothers are building. It's coming along and we can't wait to spend some time up there.
*You would have honestly thought we had never been to an amusement park in our lives. We were laughing so hard at Paityn going on the rides. She LOVED them and waved to us while saying "Weeee..." everytime she passed us.
*Then there was Erin's wedding which was so much fun!! Check out her wedding pictures at http://haleyannwarner.instaproofs.com/ Then click on Erin and Dane. It may ask for your e-mail address.
*We've also been checking out the cabin my dad and his two brothers are building. It's coming along and we can't wait to spend some time up there. We hope you've had as fun of a summer as we have!! Devin's on the countdown for BYU football to start. Then we start singing the Cougar fight song for a few months.. :-)




9 comments:
jen i love the new look, this blog thing is hard to figure out! i'm trying to work out changing mine right now too, but i just don't get this html lingo. you look beautiful, hope you're feeling well!
How fun! I love the picture up at your cabin... you girls all look so similar! I'm also enjoying your music you put on. Something you'll have to show me how to do! ;) I think you're inspiring me to give my blog a little face lift.
Today was fun! So glad we live so close!!
Your Sisters wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Everything turned out SO beautiful (wink wink). You look SO pretty yourself Jen! Devin is a lucky man, a nice, good looking woman who can cook! Wow!
Jen, I love your new blog. I also love Erin's wedding pictures. They were so pretty. You look so pretty.
We are getting excited for BYU football to start too. Mike is teaching Cole the fight song.... It is so cute. He does pretty good.
We need to get together. You wouldn't believe how big Jayce is. It is crazy. Let's plan something...
Sounds like your summer was very fun! I laughed when I read the last part about BYU football. I have a feeling our husbands would get along just great. My husband has been talking about the next BYU season the day after the last season!
Jen, Congratulations on expecting a little girl! I'm so happy for you! I haven't been on in a while, it was fun to see the good news! So, a Christmas baby, right? You all look so great!
Jen- hey it is Heather from UV Leaders, I was so happy to see your name and click on your blog and see you! What a cute family! Well I am married now and we are having our first baby in November. Check out our blog and keep in touch!
How cute is your blog, Jenn. It is so dang fun to catch up with you and your DARLING family. It looks like you are having a fantastic summer...but as far as the BYU stuff goes, We bleed RED at our house! :) We still love you though! Let's get together soon. Miss you and love you!
Jen Jen- Can you believe that summer is almost over? It goes way to fast! Erins wedding looks gorgeous! I love her pictures and her dress was so beautiful. They are a perfect couple! Is that the cabin at Pine View? It looks like it would be a fun retreat. Remember the days at Amy's cabin- the time with the fearsome foursome? Those were the days! Funny memories!
Post a Comment