Monday, July 23, 2007

We're taking bets

So 20 weeks later, and a belly to prove it....we finally find out what we're having on Wednesday!! It feels almost like Christmas. So hang tight and we'll post that night to let you all know. Is it a BOY or a GIRL??? Leave me a comment and place your bet and how much you wage. :-) You have a 50/50 chance. We just hope for a healthy little baby so we'll take any gender.

9 comments:

M to the E to the R to the I said...

BOY! Then you will have one of each and that would be a good feeling!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Do I get a treat if I win?

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

I hope boy too! However, I am a little biased. You already have a perfectly gorgeous little girl, so why not add a perfectly gorgeous little boy! Either way he/she will be super cute!

Kami Su said...

Boy! Boy! Boy!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I am saying Girl..... Then cute little Paityn will have a best friend and our little Jayce will have a girlfriend.... Either boy or girl- we are so excited.It is so fun to find out what you are having. I love that.
Call us and let us know....

Meghan said...

Well, I just have this feeling that it's another girl... :) Maybe it's because you and Devin make such cute little girls. ;) Although I'm kind of hoping boy!!! I just can't make up my mind...

Lindsey Lee said...

Im thinking another darling little GIRL for some reason. Either one would be fabulous and healthy though...right!? Im pumped...let me know asap Jenn!

Camie said...

I am leaning towards boy, just because it would be so fun to have both the girls and boys together close in age to play together :). However, it would be nice to have another girl because you already have girl things and Paityn would have a best friend. Either way, it will be wonderful to have another addition, besides you have such cute kids! Let me know as soon as you find out, also how was Erin's wedding?

Brittney said...

I am thinking it is a girl. Too many cute outfits that can't be stored any longer!! :) All I know is that if you do have a boy you better start reading up on it to prepare you for the EXTREME difference between girls and boys. WOW, Coop is completly opposite of Sam. It is fun though! Good luck on Wednesday. Did the wedding go good? Where did they go on their honeymoon?