I'm usually a week or so behind, so I thought I'd tell you about our crazy fun 4th of July. Tuesday night, a bunch of family slept over at Devin's brother Danny's house and we had a big sleep-over. We all swam in his pool and watched a movie outside and ate lots of yummy food!! It was so much fun!
Paityn has turned into a fish overnight!! You should see her in the water.
That morning, we cooked breakfast and sat outside his house and watched the parade go by. I actually had my camera out and ready to take pictures, but before the parade started, my little 3 year-old niece was missing. We didn't find her until almost an hour. It was the scariest thing ever!! We all took off and went looking up and down the streets in tears. She ended up 6 blocks west sitting with some kids throwing snaps, watching the parade. Thank goodness she was okay! I can honestly say I have never been so scared!! After the parade, we went to the Baugh family party and then back to Danny's for some more swimming, movies, and fireworks. It took a few days to recover on sleep, but we definetly enjoyed the holiday!! I hope you all did too!



1 comment:
Yay! Back to blogging! ;) Cute pictures and looks like so much fun! :)
Post a Comment