Kristen & Grace threw the sweetest tea party on Saturday. These pictures don't do justice to how beautiful and girly the tea party was. The table was set with vintage china, with bunny ears by each plate. The food was completely kid friendly and yummy. The girls wore their Bunny Best and it was a little girl's dream tea party. Thanks Kristen & Grace!! Paityn and I had so much fun!!
40 Hikes 40 Trails 2016
10 years ago








3 comments:
HOw DARLING...a tea party! Im jealous. We should have a tea party for adults. haha. Peyton looks so cute with her little bunny ears! Happy easter!
How absolutely perfect and dainty! :) Paityn is so cute in her outfit... and I'll bet she felt so special at a fancy tea party. Looks like Easter was fun too! Hope dinner was good with the inlaws. ;)
Jen! I just got an email from Chelsey about her blog and saw your link on there! Hello! It looks like you are doing great! What a beautiful little girl you have! I think the last time I saw you was in Banana Republic when you were pregnant. Oh my goodness it has been too long! That tea party looks like it was so fun...very adorable...like a dream! Tim and I are doing great. He's just plugging away at school and I am loving being at home with little Rylan...being a mom is the greatest isn't it! Anyway, sorry to go on and on...I just wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment